Sunday 23 January 2011

muffin through the angry beige right out there to a very aggressive nutmeg

muffin through the angry beige right out there to a very aggressive nutmeg
A bit like Howard Moon from The Might Boosh, every single item of clothing I adore at the moment is practically the same!
Today I discovered Polyvore, and oh my is that website addictive! I managed to find all of these beautiful Topshop wonders on there that I have had my eye on for a while, so here is my first attempt :)
I must add, I would never dream of buying all of this (partly because my purse just couldn't manage it!), but also because it's all too new! This is my inspiration for when I'm trawling the charity shops and vintage fairs over the next couple of months!

PS Tonight I listed the hello, bonjour and hola necklaces on Folksy :)

9 comments:

  1. Great choices!

    I have also been a-Polyvoring today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour theme of this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am obsessed with these shades. Need to expand my colour palette!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desperate for that Topshop coat! Great colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe. This made me giggle Katie...just for the Mighty Boosh reference! Awesome! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colour palate of these clothes is gorgeous. I am loving all the rusts and deep oranges at the minute. I bough a burgundy cape like top from topshop today and have seen some other rusty coloured items about. the pussy bow dress is lovely and you Boosh quote is fab, I love Howard Moon =)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colours, I've been finding myself picking up every item I find. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend calls it the 'bread' trend, all shade of bread LOL! Im addicted these colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Careful, Polyvore is very addictive!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...