Friday 21 January 2011

handmade by Emily

I have been meaning to feature the wonderful Emily's handmade loveliness for quite some time now, and tonight I was reminded whilst looking through Folksy, and behold, there appeared this super cute keyboard cushion, made by Emily!  

Emily appears to have the same love of all things vintage and nostalgic, like myself, and I love her little mice and colourful owls, which remind me of retro craft books, school fetes and going to my Nans's house :)

Emily's Folksy shop (handmade by Emily) is full of lots of splendid handmade treats, which she updates regularly so keep popping back!  She also writes a wonderful blog, which you can find here!

In other news, I have been so busy.  January seems to be whizzing by so quickly!  I am awaiting conformation for four fairs, which are happening in February and March, so every spare moment has been spent making new stock!  I am going to try and get some photographs of my new makes tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled :)

Hope that you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I left a comment but it seems to have disappeared. I probably pressed the wrong button! Thank you so much for featuring me Katie. It put a big grin on my face! Good luck with the craft fairs, I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. I haven't done one for so long I'm a bit scared to now.

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilys makes are so lovely, I particurlarly love the owls and the fabrics used are all wonderful too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those owls are adorable! thanks for sharing your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...