Monday 10 January 2011

the sun is out it melts the snow that fell yesterday

Steve took a lot of really beautiful photographs over the festive period, so I wanted to share a selection with you all!  He really is a talented thing.  I studied Photography at As level, and how I got an A, I will never know!  My problem is that I have a creative eye, but usually lack the skills required to see an idea through.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy these favourites of mine, you can see more of Steve's work on his flikr, or on his website.  Oh, and he has one of those Twitter thingy-magigs :)

5 comments:

  1. Great photos, thanks for sharing :) I think I would like to go on a photography course, mine always look a bit rubbish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great, the second and fourth are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that final picture is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so purdy.

    xx
    Alexandra

    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful series of images, the colours are lovely, particularly in the first, fourth and fifth photographs. he's extremely talented indeed!

    i really understand what you mean about having the idea but not being able to see it through, i feel like the quite often.

    oh, and the rag dolls you made above are so adorable, what perfect presents :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...