Tuesday 26 April 2011

a little bit of sunshine

Here are a few snaps from the past week.  I did some baking with my Mum when we went down to Luton over the Easter weekend.  I made a very delicious carrot cake, and  I finally made some cheese and marmite pinwheels (I'm holding one in the last photo!)  
Unfortunately, the sunshine seems to have disappeared today, it's actually quite cold!  Me and Steve have been sorting out our house a bit today, boxing up things to take to the car boot sale (which we will do when we have a free weekend!)  I've still got some items to list on eBay and on my Etsy shop, so should really get that done soon.  I'm currently trying to 'save for a rainy day' :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, which car boot sale are you planning to go to? I have been thinking of doing one myself recently as i have loads of bits and bobs i could do with getting rid of, but i've never done one before so don't really know where/what/how. So if you have any recommendations for car boot sales in the Leicester area that would be greatly appreciated :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades :) and cheese and marmite pinwheels are the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely day. It's so nice being able to be out in the sun! I love your sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...