Saturday 13 November 2010

What Katie did next

It feels like ages since I have shared some of my makes with you, so at lunchtime, I braved the cold (but beautifully sunny) weather, and took some snaps.  You may notice that my face does not appear in any of the photographs, I have that lovely 'I have a cold' look going on.  Nice.

As always, I would love to know what you think :)


Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?

I have three craft fairs approaching, all of which are advertised as 'Christmas Craft Fairs'.  As soon as I know that I should be making a particular type of product, I begin to malfunction!   I have already made some pin badges and gift bags, both from vintage Christmas fabric, but those didn't really amount to much stock, so here are some of my lastest festive themed creations.


Now, these brooches are supposed to be brussel sprouts...!  In my mind, they were going to look amazing, but I can't get past the idea that they look like strange alien heads!  Maybe with some clever packaging they may look more appealing?


and finally, vintage fabric collars!  These did very well at the Leicester Vintage Fair last month, but I have so far only managed to make four new ones!  I'd better get busy!

5 comments:

  1. That collar is fab, and the Jammie Dodger keyring looks so good. Hope you feel better soon.
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jammy Dodger keyring is so cute! Love the fabric xmas decorations too- I love handmade festive stuff :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I like the brussel sprouts! and the pencil hair clip is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all so cute Katie, I've been bigging you up on my blog to bring some more traffic your way! I love the little floral collar, it'd look fab with a plain top to spruce it up and who could say no to a jammy dodger key ring! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...