Friday 12 November 2010

a handmade Christmas (7)

Christmas is fast approaching, and the sudden change in weather has played havoc with my health - I've had a stinking cold all week which has now defeated me, so I am now stuck in bed feeling sorry for myself.  However, it does mean that I have some time to write about more of the fantastic handmade items that I have found recently, so it's not all bad I guess :)


I first became aware of Wallpaper Rose, when Louise purchased one of my wooden map puzzle badges from my Folksy shop.  I decided to take a look at her Folksy profile and was in awe of not only her beautiful jewellery, but also the stunning photographs that she takes of her products - much better than mine!  Like myself, Louise is inspired by all things vintage, her blog is full of wonderful things like vintage floral teacups, inspiring artwork and pretty dresses.


Here are a few of my personal favourites from Wallpaper Rose's jewellery collection.


Nelle
£16.00 (sale)
Retro telephone with magnetic receiver.
Need I say more?
Heli
£17.00
That's right.  That's a REAL harmonica.  Too good.
Fearne
£15.00
Big headphones, cassette tapes and pretty flowers.
Beautifully nostalgic.
Lily
£9.00 (sale)
A perfect gift for your photographer friend, no?

I thoroughly recommend taking a look at the Wallpaper Rose online shop if you are searching for some handmade Christmas gifts, there really is something for everyone.  

You can also follow Wallpaper Rose on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you to Louise for allowing me to use her images, and I do hope that you are all having a lovely Friday! :)

4 comments:

  1. how have i not heard of folksy before! my best find this week, and you dont have to worry about finding local sellers like on etsy!
    great blog..loving reading all your posts today..i'm your new follower!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute, off to take a nosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie, this is such a lovely review :) And such a great idea, I'm going back through all your other posts for Christmas present ideas!!

    Lou xx

    www.wallpaperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...