Saturday 18 September 2010

peach or orange?

I brought two items of clothing at a car boot sale last Sunday, and in the early morning light, I was convinced that they were both 'peach' in colour, although now I am thinking that they are just orange, which worries me a little to be quite honest!  Orange is a colour which I really don't think that I can pull off.


This sweater was £1, and I love the crochet detail around the necklace.  Granny chic at it's best.


The second item is a strapless dress, which despite the scary colour, fits really well.  I just need an occasion to wear it!


I'm not really a fashion blogger, but I was quite pleased at the outfit I managed to construct last night, so here's a photograph!  


The car boot bargain in this photograph is the sandals, only 50p!  I don't often buy second hand shoes, for some reason I find it a bit weird, but these looked brand new, and for 50p I couldn't say no!  The denim jacket is from eBay and from what I remember cost a couple of pounds and the headscarf was £1 in a charity shop.


I'm off to another car boot sale bright and early tomorrow morning, so hopefully I will find some more bargains before the car boot season ends!  I will also be very busy this week getting things ready for the apples and pears and crafty wares sale in Nottingham next Saturday, I can't wait!  I have had a look at some of the other sellers that are attending, and it appears to me that it is going to be a splendid day!



8 comments:

  1. I think the top looks lovely on you! and absolute bargins! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno what color it is, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top looks great! You can totally pull off that colour! The detailing looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent find it really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is brill. I love the colour and lacey-ness is always a win.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top looks a peachy orange and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a year-round indoor car boot sale here in Edinburgh, right in the city centre too! We're very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...